We make every effort to ensure that Mill Lake Getaway is spotless and well maintained when you check in. Upon your arrival, if you find anything broken or out of the ordinary please let us know immediately.
As renters, you must assume responsibility for any damage including excessive cleaning costs caused as a result of your stay. Frequent examples are stained carpets, furniture, bedding and towels, damaged furniture and kitchenware. It is our expectation that you will leave the cabin in a clean and tidy state. Please be respectful of our cottage and grounds and treat it as if it were your own.
We just ask a couple of favours to help our housekeeper prepare for our next guests.
• Please remove all food items from the cupboards and fridge
• Please place all trash, including bathroom trash bags, in a large black garbage bag provided, and dispose of it in the dumpster at the end of the drive way
• Please put the used towels and sheets in the laundry room
• Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle.
• Please turn the heat down to 16C (October to April)
• Please lock all doors and close all windows.